I enjoy sharing my trends research and methodology with students and universities. I found it very rewarding and inspiring to be able to impact and enrich people's thinking with my own research. In the past I have lectured for design, science, business and marketing courses at various universities around the world.
I am also a visting lecturer at Elisava Master in Coolhunting (Barcelona, Spain) where I teach trends methodology classes and I mentor teams on their projects.
Here is an overview of some of the lectures I have given in the past:
• La Salle – Universitat Ramon Llull (Barcelona, Spain): trends presentation,November 2013.
• Elisava Master in Coolhunting (Barcelona, Spain): trends methodology and assessment teacher - December 2013 (on-going).
• Telefónica Graduates programme (Barcelona, Spain): trends presentation - April 2013 (on-going).
• Telefónica Universitas (Barcelona, Spain): designed a trends class and regular lecturer for the innovation and creativity course - February 2013 .
• Esade Creapolis(Barcelona, Spain): trends lecture - June 2012.• ESADE MBA (Barcelona, Spain): trends class - April 2012.
• Elisava Master in Coolhunting (Barcelona, Spain): trends class and trends analysis mentoring - 2012.
• American University of Nigeria (Yola, Nigeria: trends lecture- November 2012.
• Elisava (Barcelona, Spain): keynote speaker «Building a career around creating the future» - October 2012.
• Columbia University (NYC, USA) MA in Computer Sciences course- March 2011: lecturer.
You can book me for a conference here